QuietCool - The Best Whole House Fan on the Market
QuietCool is the revolutionary whole house fan that has taken America by storm. QuietCool users across America have experienced significant savings when they turn their A/C off and their QuietCool on.
The QuietCool Revolution is being led by people like yourself that are tired of spending all of their hard-earned money on their electric bills. QuietCool whole house fans allow homeowners to turn their most expensive appliance off and improve the comfortability of their home for just pennies an hour.
QuietCool whole house fans are a ventilation system that is whisper quiet compared to old, traditional whole house fans. Because it is quiet, homeowners will run it for hours at a time allowing it to cool the entire mass of the home. The QuietCool whole house fan will replace all of the hot air, eliminate pet dander, and exhaust all of the pollutants that are built up in the home within a matter of minutes.
With over 98% customer satisfaction, QuietCool is helping to improve the lives of many across America and we can't wait to help you!
- QuietCool whole house fans can save up to 50-90% on your A/C related costs.
- Instead of paying premium rates for air conditioning, QuietCool helps limit A/C usage to the hottest parts of the day. Anytime it is cooler outside than inside, run your QuietCool system instead!
Whisper Quiet Operation
- QuietCool whole house fans are about as loud as A/C Return!
- Run your QuietCool fan for hours at a time, even while you are sleeping, and you will hardly remember it is on.
Industry Leading Warranty
- Pro Series (Trident Pro & Stealth Pro) each come with an industry leading 15-year motor warranty and are sold exclusively through authorised dealers.
Fast Reliable Service
- Our installations are quick and seamless.
What Experts Say
Reports that indoor air pollution is directly responsible for as much as 1/3 of our national health bill.
Reports that indoor air pollution may be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air, even in major metropolitan, smoggy cities.
Found that even months after a pet leaves a home, allergens may remain in dust causing asthma and allergies.
Reports that installing a whole house fan is the most cost-efficient way to cool your home.
Found whole house fans use up to 90% less energy than compressor-based air conditioners.
Found, in alternative homes, whole house fans essentially eliminated an air conditioner in 10 of the 16 California climate zones.